- Cooking Time: 14-16 minutes
- Servings: Makes Four dozen cookies
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 8 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces dried apricots, chopped (1-1/2 cups)
- 1. Mix flour, oatmeal and baking soda in a medium bowl. Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low and add salt, vanilla and eggs; beat until well combined, about 1 minute. Add flour mixture gradually, beating until just combined. Stir in chocolate and apricots. Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apat. Bake until edges are golden brown but still soft in the center, 14-16 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Transfer to wire rack; cool.
NotesProbably my new favorite cookie recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Cooking for a CureSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More