- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Extra Light Olive Oil
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 12 oz bag of chocolate chips or chunks
- *Optional: You can add nuts.
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugars, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition. Combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon; gradually stir into creamed mixture. Fold in rolled oats, cranberries, and chocolate chips.. Drop rounded spoonfuls and press them by hand onto the prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in preheated oven. Remove cookies to a wire rack and cool completely.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More