Obama's Chili Recipe
* 1 item large onion, chopped
* 1 item green pepper, chopped
* several item cloves of garlic, chopped
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 pound ground turkey or beef
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/4 teaspoon ground oregano
* 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
* 1/4 teaspoon ground basil
* 1 tablespoon chili powder
* 3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
* several item tomatoes, depending on size, chopped
* 1 cup red kidney beans
Saute onions, green pepper and garlic in olive oil until soft.
Add ground meat and brown.
Combine spices together into a mixture, then add to ground meat.
Add red wine vinegar.
Add tomatoes and let simmer, until tomatoes cook down.
Add kidney beans and cook for a few more minutes.
Serve over white or brown rice. Garnish with grated cheddar cheese, onions and sour cream.