OBAMA'S CHILI RECIPE
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 item large onion, chopped
- * 1 item green pepper, chopped
- * several item cloves of garlic, chopped
- * 1 tablespoon olive oil
- * 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground oregano
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground basil
- * 1 tablespoon chili powder
- * 3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- * several item tomatoes, depending on size, chopped
- * 1 cup red kidney beans
- Saute onions, green pepper and garlic in olive oil until soft.
- Add ground meat and brown.
- Combine spices together into a mixture, then add to ground meat.
- Add red wine vinegar.
- Add tomatoes and let simmer, until tomatoes cook down.
- Add kidney beans and cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve over white or brown rice. Garnish with grated cheddar cheese, onions and sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More