- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 item large onion, chopped
- * 1 item green pepper, chopped
- * several item cloves of garlic, chopped
- * 1 tablespoon olive oil
- * 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground oregano
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground basil
- * 1 tablespoon chili powder
- * 3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- * several item tomatoes, depending on size, chopped
- * 1 cup red kidney beans
- Saute onions, green pepper and garlic in olive oil until soft.
- Add ground meat and brown.
- Combine spices together into a mixture, then add to ground meat.
- Add red wine vinegar.
- Add tomatoes and let simmer, until tomatoes cook down.
- Add kidney beans and cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve over white or brown rice. Garnish with grated cheddar cheese, onions and sour cream.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Cole Family Cookbook 2015See More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More