- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pkg. beef hot dogs
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 oz. Velveeta cubed
- 1/4 to 1/2 cups milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large pot boil the macaroni, in salted water.
- Boil 7 minutes until done.
- Drain macaroni, add butter, cheese and milk.
- Stir until cheese is melted and creamy.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add water to large pot about half way to the top, and boil.
- Slice each hot dog half way up, into 8 slices (depending on the size of your hot dog sometimes I only cut it 4 times), you are making the tentacles.
- Poke top uncut part with the tip of the knife, to make eyes and mouth.
- Boil in water until tentacles are curling.
- Serve octopus over macaroni.
NotesKids will gobble these up! It's a great way to get them interested in cooking, they love watch their "tentacles" curl up. If you are in a hurry use box mac and cheese!
50 Shades of Taste
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More