- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pkg. beef hot dogs
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 oz. Velveeta cubed
- 1/4 to 1/2 cups milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large pot boil the macaroni, in salted water.
- Boil 7 minutes until done.
- Drain macaroni, add butter, cheese and milk.
- Stir until cheese is melted and creamy.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add water to large pot about half way to the top, and boil.
- Slice each hot dog half way up, into 8 slices (depending on the size of your hot dog sometimes I only cut it 4 times), you are making the tentacles.
- Poke top uncut part with the tip of the knife, to make eyes and mouth.
- Boil in water until tentacles are curling.
- Serve octopus over macaroni.
NotesKids will gobble these up! It's a great way to get them interested in cooking, they love watch their "tentacles" curl up. If you are in a hurry use box mac and cheese!