- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c. butter
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 4 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 c. lite corn syrup
- 3 tsp. Vanilla
- 3/4 c. chunky peanut butter
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add oats, corn syrup and vanilla; mix well.
- Press dough into a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in double boiler.
- Spread over oatmeal mixture. Cool.
NotesMy sister and I used to make these quite often when we were younger. They are very easy and quite yummy!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More