- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c. butter
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 4 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 c. lite corn syrup
- 3 tsp. Vanilla
- 3/4 c. chunky peanut butter
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add oats, corn syrup and vanilla; mix well.
- Press dough into a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in double boiler.
- Spread over oatmeal mixture. Cool.
NotesMy sister and I used to make these quite often when we were younger. They are very easy and quite yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More