- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c. butter
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 4 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 c. lite corn syrup
- 3 tsp. Vanilla
- 3/4 c. chunky peanut butter
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugar. Add oats, corn syrup and vanilla; mix well.
- Press dough into a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in double boiler.
- Spread over oatmeal mixture. Cool.
NotesMy sister and I used to make these quite often when we were younger. They are very easy and quite yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Delightful DessertsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More