- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- pkg of frozen hash browns with onions and peppers
- dozen eggs
- ham, bacon,or other meat of your choice
- jar of cheesy ragu cheddar cheese sauce
- Brown the hash browns about 1/2 bag.
- take 12 eggs and put them in a bowl and mix them with a wisk, while the hash browns are browning, also cut up your choice of meat,add to eggs then
- Add to browned hash browns and add a 1/2 jar of cheese sauce.
- Cook till done. Reminds me of a fiittatas...Enjoy
NotesThis is a big filling breakfast for a group of people, it is very easy and fast to do and fills everyones plate. I made this up when my kids were small and we always had weekend company.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More