- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- pkg of frozen hash browns with onions and peppers
- dozen eggs
- ham, bacon,or other meat of your choice
- jar of cheesy ragu cheddar cheese sauce
- Brown the hash browns about 1/2 bag.
- take 12 eggs and put them in a bowl and mix them with a wisk, while the hash browns are browning, also cut up your choice of meat,add to eggs then
- Add to browned hash browns and add a 1/2 jar of cheese sauce.
- Cook till done. Reminds me of a fiittatas...Enjoy
NotesThis is a big filling breakfast for a group of people, it is very easy and fast to do and fills everyones plate. I made this up when my kids were small and we always had weekend company.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More