- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- pkg of frozen hash browns with onions and peppers
- dozen eggs
- ham, bacon,or other meat of your choice
- jar of cheesy ragu cheddar cheese sauce
- Brown the hash browns about 1/2 bag.
- take 12 eggs and put them in a bowl and mix them with a wisk, while the hash browns are browning, also cut up your choice of meat,add to eggs then
- Add to browned hash browns and add a 1/2 jar of cheese sauce.
- Cook till done. Reminds me of a fiittatas...Enjoy
NotesThis is a big filling breakfast for a group of people, it is very easy and fast to do and fills everyones plate. I made this up when my kids were small and we always had weekend company.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More