- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef (can substitute ground turkey)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 sleeve saltine crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 can tomato sauce
- about 1T Fiesta brand Fajita seasoning (more or less depending on your tastes.. I always eyeball it)
- optional 1/4 C chopped green pepper
- optional 1/4 C chopped onion
- Ketchup for topping
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Roll into a log and place in meatloaf pan.
- Bake on 350 for 40 minutes.
- Pull out and top with ketchup.
- Return to oven for another 10-15 minutes.
NotesThis is probably the easiest meatloaf I have ever made. Has lots of flavor and is just yummy! Goes along great with green beans, corn or potatoes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Cooking with SabraSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More