- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef (can substitute ground turkey)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 sleeve saltine crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 can tomato sauce
- about 1T Fiesta brand Fajita seasoning (more or less depending on your tastes.. I always eyeball it)
- optional 1/4 C chopped green pepper
- optional 1/4 C chopped onion
- Ketchup for topping
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Roll into a log and place in meatloaf pan.
- Bake on 350 for 40 minutes.
- Pull out and top with ketchup.
- Return to oven for another 10-15 minutes.
NotesThis is probably the easiest meatloaf I have ever made. Has lots of flavor and is just yummy! Goes along great with green beans, corn or potatoes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More