- Cooking Time: 55
- 1 lb ground beef (can substitute ground turkey)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 sleeve saltine crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 can tomato sauce
- about 1T Fiesta brand Fajita seasoning (more or less depending on your tastes.. I always eyeball it)
- optional 1/4 C chopped green pepper
- optional 1/4 C chopped onion
- Ketchup for topping
Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
Roll into a log and place in meatloaf pan.
Bake on 350 for 40 minutes.
Pull out and top with ketchup.
Return to oven for another 10-15 minutes.
This is probably the easiest meatloaf I have ever made. Has lots of flavor and is just yummy! Goes along great with green beans, corn or potatoes!