- Cooking Time: 55
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef (can substitute ground turkey)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 sleeve saltine crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 can tomato sauce
- about 1T Fiesta brand Fajita seasoning (more or less depending on your tastes.. I always eyeball it)
- optional 1/4 C chopped green pepper
- optional 1/4 C chopped onion
- Ketchup for topping
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Roll into a log and place in meatloaf pan.
- Bake on 350 for 40 minutes.
- Pull out and top with ketchup.
- Return to oven for another 10-15 minutes.
NotesThis is probably the easiest meatloaf I have ever made. Has lots of flavor and is just yummy! Goes along great with green beans, corn or potatoes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More