- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Package of large flour tortillas
- 1 large can of enchilada sauce (pick your own heat!)
- 1 large block of Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 can sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take your package of flour tortillas and warm them in the microwave for 20 seconds to make them more flexible.
- Grate or shred the block of Colby Jack Cheese.
- Put cheese in middle of tortilla and roll by folding two sides in and then rolling closed.
- Place enchilada in a 9x13 baking dish and continue making your cheese enchiladas until the baking dish is full.
- Open the can of enchilada sauce and pour over enchiladas allowing some sauce to seep to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Take additional cheese and sprinkle over the top of the enchiladas.
- Open the can of sliced black olives and sprinkle over the enchiladas.
- Place in oven to bake until cheese is bubbling, about 15-20 minutes.
NotesMy mom and I have made these enchilada's for many years. They are so easy to fix and all the family loves them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More