- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Package of large flour tortillas
- 1 large can of enchilada sauce (pick your own heat!)
- 1 large block of Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 can sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take your package of flour tortillas and warm them in the microwave for 20 seconds to make them more flexible.
- Grate or shred the block of Colby Jack Cheese.
- Put cheese in middle of tortilla and roll by folding two sides in and then rolling closed.
- Place enchilada in a 9x13 baking dish and continue making your cheese enchiladas until the baking dish is full.
- Open the can of enchilada sauce and pour over enchiladas allowing some sauce to seep to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Take additional cheese and sprinkle over the top of the enchiladas.
- Open the can of sliced black olives and sprinkle over the enchiladas.
- Place in oven to bake until cheese is bubbling, about 15-20 minutes.
NotesMy mom and I have made these enchilada's for many years. They are so easy to fix and all the family loves them.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More