- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (Remove 2Tbsp sifted Whole Wheat Flour)
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Chilled Vegetable Oil/Canola is fine
- 1/4 cup Cold Milk
- Sift together (TWICE!) the flour, corn starch and salt into a chilled bowl.
- Add all at once the vegetable oil and milk.
- Round dough into a ball.
- Divide into two equal pieces.
- Round each piece and then flatten slightly.
- Roll out between waxed paper.
- Peel off top layer of paper and place dough over pie pan; peel off paper and ease dough into pan.
- Patch any breaks with extra dough.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and bake crust for 8-13 minutes, or fill and bake according to your filling recipe instructions.
NotesYield: Two 9" pie crusts
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More