- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups (Remove 2Tbsp sifted Whole Wheat Flour)
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Chilled Vegetable Oil/Canola is fine
- 1/4 cup Cold Milk
- Sift together (TWICE!) the flour, corn starch and salt into a chilled bowl.
- Add all at once the vegetable oil and milk.
- Round dough into a ball.
- Divide into two equal pieces.
- Round each piece and then flatten slightly.
- Roll out between waxed paper.
- Peel off top layer of paper and place dough over pie pan; peel off paper and ease dough into pan.
- Patch any breaks with extra dough.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and bake crust for 8-13 minutes, or fill and bake according to your filling recipe instructions.
NotesYield: Two 9" pie crusts
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More