- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryYield: Two 9" pie crusts
- 2 cups (Remove 2Tbsp sifted Whole Wheat Flour)
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Chilled Vegetable Oil/Canola is fine
- 1/4 cup Cold Milk
- Sift together (TWICE!) the flour, corn starch and salt into a chilled bowl.
- Add all at once the vegetable oil and milk.
- Round dough into a ball.
- Divide into two equal pieces.
- Round each piece and then flatten slightly.
- Roll out between waxed paper.
- Peel off top layer of paper and place dough over pie pan; peel off paper and ease dough into pan.
- Patch any breaks with extra dough.
- Preheat oven to 425°F and bake crust for 8-13 minutes, or fill and bake according to your filling recipe instructions.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More