- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes (about 5 medium), unpeeled
- 1/4 Cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp whole grain/stone ground mustard
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 30 minutes. Drain and cool to warm (10-15 minutes); peel potatoes, then cut each in half and then into 1/3" slices. Place warm potatoes in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and sugar until sugar dissolves. Then drizzle over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Mix in onion slices.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and cool to room temperature.
- Whisk together olive oil, mustard, and parsley and add to potatoes. Toss well and let marinate at least 20 minutes and up to 2 hours at room temperature.
- Serve at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More