- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes (about 5 medium), unpeeled
- 1/4 Cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp whole grain/stone ground mustard
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 30 minutes. Drain and cool to warm (10-15 minutes); peel potatoes, then cut each in half and then into 1/3" slices. Place warm potatoes in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and sugar until sugar dissolves. Then drizzle over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Mix in onion slices.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and cool to room temperature.
- Whisk together olive oil, mustard, and parsley and add to potatoes. Toss well and let marinate at least 20 minutes and up to 2 hours at room temperature.
- Serve at room temperature.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More