- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Duncan Hines Yellow cake mix
- 1 can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 3 large eggs
- Oil per cake recipe on box
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can cream of coconut (you'll find this in the wine section at your grocery store)
- Cool Whip
- 1. Mix and bake as directed on cake box in a 13x9-inch pan.
- 2. With a wire whisk Mix Eagle Brand Milk and Cream of Coconut together. Stir in pineapple.
- 3. Poke holes in the cake while the cake is hot, using a wooden spoon handle.
- 4. Pour the Eagle Brand milk,coconut and pineapple mixture over the cake.
- 5. Cool and top with Cool Whip
- 6. Enjoy!
NotesThis cake is a family favorite. Its great the day its baked, and even better the next! I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does.