OKLAHOMA POKE CAKE
- 1 Duncan Hines Yellow cake mix
- 1 can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 3 large eggs
- Oil per cake recipe on box
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can cream of coconut (you'll find this in the wine section at your grocery store)
- Cool Whip
1. Mix and bake as directed on cake box in a 13x9-inch pan.
2. With a wire whisk Mix Eagle Brand Milk and Cream of Coconut together. Stir in pineapple.
3. Poke holes in the cake while the cake is hot, using a wooden spoon handle.
4. Pour the Eagle Brand milk,coconut and pineapple mixture over the cake.
5. Cool and top with Cool Whip