Oklahoma Poke Cake
1 Duncan Hines Yellow cake mix
1 can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
3 large eggs
Oil per cake recipe on box
1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
1 can cream of coconut (you'll find this in the wine section at your grocery store)
1. Mix and bake as directed on cake box in a 13x9-inch pan.
2. With a wire whisk Mix Eagle Brand Milk and Cream of Coconut together. Stir in pineapple.
3. Poke holes in the cake while the cake is hot, using a wooden spoon handle.
4. Pour the Eagle Brand milk,coconut and pineapple mixture over the cake.
5. Cool and top with Cool Whip
Pairs Well With
This cake is a family favorite. Its great the day its baked, and even better the next! I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does.