- Cooking Time: 45-50 mins.
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 pounds peaches (about 3), pitted and cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 2 cups olallieberries, picked over and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 3/4 stick (6 tablespoons) cold unsalted butter, cut into bits
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped lightly toasted pecans
- In a large bowl toss the peaches and the olallieberries gently with the cornstarch, the lemon juice, and the granulated sugar until the mixture is combined well.
- In a small bowl stir together the flour, the brown sugar, the oats, the salt, the cinnamon, and the nutmeg, add the butter, blending the mixture until it resembles coarse meal, and stir in the pecans.
- Spread the peach mixture in a 13- by 9-inch (3 quart) baking dish, sprinkle the pecan mixture evenly over it, and bake the crisp in the middle of a preheated 350°F oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the top is golden.
- Serve the crisp with the ice cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More