- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-(12oz.) bag of Creme Drops (white filling inside)
- 1 C peanut butter (I use Jiff)
- 1 Tbs. butter
- Two handfuls of chocolate chips
- Place in microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Mix together making sure to stir in any of the white center that may clump a little.
- Pour into 8x8 or 9x9 pan and let cool at room temperature.
NotesThis fudge recipe is real quick, super easy and never fails. I got this recipe last year off the TOH BB from HomestyleAR. Dont be tempted to cook longer than 2 minutes though or you could scorch it. I also noticed that even though my sonâ€˜s hand is much larger than mine, the two handfuls didnâ€˜t make any difference no matter who made them. Right now Wal Mart has the Zachary brand of Old Fashioned Creme Drops in the seasonal candy isle, its a white bag with blue at the top with snowflakes on it and a wreath in the middle with white at the bottom.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
MetroCooking DC 2013
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More