- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (5oz) jar Old English cheese (Kraft)
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese-softened
- Bagels (onion, garlic, everything, plain or whatever you like) cubed
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- Put both cheeses in a microwave safe dish. Add worcestershire sauce. Microwave until you can easily mix together. Serve with fresh, soft and cubed bagels
NotesA friend of mine gave me this recipe and it is easy to make and yummy! Photo by me!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
A Falcon FeastSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More