- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (5oz) jar Old English cheese (Kraft)
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese-softened
- Bagels (onion, garlic, everything, plain or whatever you like) cubed
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- Put both cheeses in a microwave safe dish. Add worcestershire sauce. Microwave until you can easily mix together. Serve with fresh, soft and cubed bagels
NotesA friend of mine gave me this recipe and it is easy to make and yummy! Photo by me!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More