- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3 c. scalded milk
- 1/2 c. raisins
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 c. cooked brown rice
- nutmeg & cinnamon to taste
- Beat eggs, add sugar, slowly pour in scalded milk, salt, vanilla, raisins and rice.
- Stir well.
- Put in casserole dish and set in pan of hot water.
- Bake 45 min. to 1 hour, until set.
- Cool and serve.
- For variety: use brown sugar instead of white. Add a little liqueur, any flavor of your choice.
NotesThis is one my mom found and it is really good! Even if you don't like brown rice, please give it a try.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More