- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium (6 cups) apples, peeled, cored, sliced
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup uncooked old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- vanilla ice cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place apples in ungreased 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over apples.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More