- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium (6 cups) apples, peeled, cored, sliced
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup uncooked old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- vanilla ice cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place apples in ungreased 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over apples.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More