- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Two 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup toasted pecans for garnish
- Beat ingredients except nuts well with mixer until creamy.
- Spread on cake when cool.
- Garnish cake with toasted pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More