- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Two 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup toasted pecans for garnish
- Beat ingredients except nuts well with mixer until creamy.
- Spread on cake when cool.
- Garnish cake with toasted pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More