- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Two 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup toasted pecans for garnish
- Beat ingredients except nuts well with mixer until creamy.
- Spread on cake when cool.
- Garnish cake with toasted pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More