- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Two 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup toasted pecans for garnish
- Beat ingredients except nuts well with mixer until creamy.
- Spread on cake when cool.
- Garnish cake with toasted pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More