- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Two 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup toasted pecans for garnish
- Beat ingredients except nuts well with mixer until creamy.
- Spread on cake when cool.
- Garnish cake with toasted pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More