- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- Beat with mixer:
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups canola oil
- 1 10 oz. can of crushed pineapple with juice
- Mix together and add:
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 1/2 oz. shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Pour the batter into a 9 inch x 13 inch pan. Greasr pan with butter and a sheet of wax paper on the bottom.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Low fat version: Cut granulated sugar to 1 cup, substitute 3 egg whites for eggs, and substitute oil with applesauce.
- Use low fat cream cheese and eliminate butter for icing.
NotesSubmitted by Cake Divas whose cakes are featured in "Because I Said So."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More