- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 oz. butter, softened
- 2 lb bag of powdered sugar, 3/4 cup withheld
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (eye ball it)
- 3 big spoonfuls powdered egg whites (the secret ingredient!)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Milk or half and half, to thin to desired consistency
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add milk and cocoa, alternating.
- Add powdered egg white and vanilla.
- Beat until fluffy and delicious!
NotesMy mom recently made this for my step-father for his 54th birthday. From what I've read, you can substitute buttermilk if a baking recipe calls for milk -- which is exactly what she did. Buttermilk tends to give baked goods a better flavor and texture than milk.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More