- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 3 heaping teaspoons Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream (about 1/2 cup)
- Chilled soda water to fill glass
- Combine the syrup with the milk in a tall 12-ounce glass.
- Add the ice cream and fill slowly with the soda water, stirring gently to mix.
NotesI found this recipe in a tiny Hershey's recipe booklet, dated 1968.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More