- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 3 heaping teaspoons Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream (about 1/2 cup)
- Chilled soda water to fill glass
- Combine the syrup with the milk in a tall 12-ounce glass.
- Add the ice cream and fill slowly with the soda water, stirring gently to mix.
NotesI found this recipe in a tiny Hershey's recipe booklet, dated 1968.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More