- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 3 heaping teaspoons Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream (about 1/2 cup)
- Chilled soda water to fill glass
- Combine the syrup with the milk in a tall 12-ounce glass.
- Add the ice cream and fill slowly with the soda water, stirring gently to mix.
NotesI found this recipe in a tiny Hershey's recipe booklet, dated 1968.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Social CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More