- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 3 heaping teaspoons Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream (about 1/2 cup)
- Chilled soda water to fill glass
- Combine the syrup with the milk in a tall 12-ounce glass.
- Add the ice cream and fill slowly with the soda water, stirring gently to mix.
NotesI found this recipe in a tiny Hershey's recipe booklet, dated 1968.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More