- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Cream the butter for 2 minutes. Add the sugars, cream for 2 more minutes. Mix in the peanut butter and egg. Mix together the dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir into the sugar butter mixture.
- 2 Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 3 Preheat oven to 375°F. Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with a fork. Bake until light brown, 9 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for a minute; transfer to rack to cool completely.
- Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
- For chewier cookies, bake at 300°F for 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More