- Cooking Time: 40 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup dark cane syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 9inch unbaked pie crust
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat together sugar and softened butter.
- Beat in (one ingredient at a time) the eggs, flour, syrup, vanilla and salt.
- Fold in chopped pecans and pour into pie crust.
- Decorate the top with pecan halves.
- Bake 40 minutes on center oven rack until center of pie is firm.
NotesA recipe passed down from my grandmother. A wonderful dessert that can be served anytime of the year (not just holidays).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More