- Cooking Time: 40 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup dark cane syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 9inch unbaked pie crust
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat together sugar and softened butter.
- Beat in (one ingredient at a time) the eggs, flour, syrup, vanilla and salt.
- Fold in chopped pecans and pour into pie crust.
- Decorate the top with pecan halves.
- Bake 40 minutes on center oven rack until center of pie is firm.
NotesA recipe passed down from my grandmother. A wonderful dessert that can be served anytime of the year (not just holidays).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More