- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellman's)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients together until smooth; refrigerate until serving time.
- Refrigerated, leftovers can be stored in an air-tight container for several days.
- NOTE: This also tastes great as a condiment to top burgers or sandwiches.
NotesWhen I was a kid, the small grocery in our town didn't carry salad dressings...as a matter of fact, I'm not sure too many stores anywhere in the '50's did. We had lot's of summer-time salads though, and here's what we made to dress it with. I still resort to this easy concoction often; it's delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mom's Cooking Secrets
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More