- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellman's)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients together until smooth; refrigerate until serving time.
- Refrigerated, leftovers can be stored in an air-tight container for several days.
- NOTE: This also tastes great as a condiment to top burgers or sandwiches.
NotesWhen I was a kid, the small grocery in our town didn't carry salad dressings...as a matter of fact, I'm not sure too many stores anywhere in the '50's did. We had lot's of summer-time salads though, and here's what we made to dress it with. I still resort to this easy concoction often; it's delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More