- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA friend of mine got this recipie when Jordan Marsh used to make their own muffins. They are delicious!
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups blueberries
- 2 tbs. of sugar & 1 tsp. Cinnimon (for top of muffin)
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs (1 at a time) beating after each egg. Add milk & dry ingred. (alternatley. Then beat well.
- Add vanella and beat well.
- STIR (not beat) in blueberries.
- Use muffin cups in your muffin pan.
- Fill to overflowing.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and surar mixture on top.
- Bake @375 for 25 to 30 min.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean paste
Lamb Loin Chops with Mushroom Marsala SauceSee More