- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups blueberries
- 2 tbs. of sugar & 1 tsp. Cinnimon (for top of muffin)
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs (1 at a time) beating after each egg. Add milk & dry ingred. (alternatley. Then beat well.
- Add vanella and beat well.
- STIR (not beat) in blueberries.
- Use muffin cups in your muffin pan.
- Fill to overflowing.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and surar mixture on top.
- Bake @375 for 25 to 30 min.
NotesA friend of mine got this recipie when Jordan Marsh used to make their own muffins. They are delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More