- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups blueberries
- 2 tbs. of sugar & 1 tsp. Cinnimon (for top of muffin)
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs (1 at a time) beating after each egg. Add milk & dry ingred. (alternatley. Then beat well.
- Add vanella and beat well.
- STIR (not beat) in blueberries.
- Use muffin cups in your muffin pan.
- Fill to overflowing.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and surar mixture on top.
- Bake @375 for 25 to 30 min.
NotesA friend of mine got this recipie when Jordan Marsh used to make their own muffins. They are delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More