- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can (16 oz) kidney beans- rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz) beef broth
- 1 can (10.5 oz) vegetable soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 oz) baked beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) butter beans, rinsed
- 1 can (11 oz) corn, undrained
- 1 can sliced carrots
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp marjoram
- Brown hamburger, put all ingredients in the crockpot and cook for approximately 4 hours.
NotesMy husband's great aunt created this recipe. It is very popular with his family.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Get Fit With Good Food!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More