- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10, plus marinating time
- 1 Kg Pork rack of loin ribs (or pork spare ribs)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lyle’s Black Treacle
- 1 tbsp Lyle’s Golden Syrup
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Make the marinade by putting all of the ingredients into a small pan, warm until the treacle and syrup become runny and stir everything together. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Meanwhile suing a large sharp knife cut the racks of pork into individual ribs, slicing between the bones. Transfer to a large dish and pour over the marinade, turn to coat. Cover and marinade at least 2 hours but preferable over night.
- Heat the oven to 190C(170Cfan) gas 5. Take a large roasting tin, add about 2 cm water then place a rack across the tin. Place the ribs on the rack and cook in the oven for 45 minutes, turning and brushing with any marinade in the left in the dish twice during cooking.
- Serve with napkins!
NotesSomething easy to make and enjoy with the kids - love it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Lau Family Recipes
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More