- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 2 - 4 people
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1 cup Basmati Rice (can use parboiled brown/white rice, just be sure it doesn’t get sticky, grains need to stay loose)
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Eggs -- brown (can omit this item if you don't eat eggs)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cans White Albacore Tuna
- to taste Soya Sauce
- to taste S&P
- 1) Heat oil in large pan and caramelize the diced onion and scramble both eggs
- 2) Before the onion is fully cooked add half the rice and both cans of tuna.
- 3) Fold it all together then add the rest of the rice
- 4) Add soya sauce and S&P and fold it all together so that it is evenly mixed.
- 5) Reduce heat to low and simmer for 3-5min
- 6) Serve immediately & enjoy!
NotesI invented this recipe when I was in my early 20’s. It’s inexpensive, high in protein, and low in fat (just don’t ask about the sodium.lol). When your cupboards are looking bare this dish can quickly be whipped up with just the staples.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More