OLD SCHOOL ONE DISH RICE & FISH
Old School One Dish Rice & Fish
- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 2 - 4 people
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1 cup Basmati Rice (can use parboiled brown/white rice, just be sure it doesn’t get sticky, grains need to stay loose)
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Eggs -- brown (can omit this item if you don't eat eggs)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cans White Albacore Tuna
- to taste Soya Sauce
- to taste S&P
1) Heat oil in large pan and caramelize the diced onion and scramble both eggs
2) Before the onion is fully cooked add half the rice and both cans of tuna.
3) Fold it all together then add the rest of the rice
4) Add soya sauce and S&P and fold it all together so that it is evenly mixed.
5) Reduce heat to low and simmer for 3-5min
6) Serve immediately & enjoy!