- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8 - 12
- Preparation Time:
- Hamburger buns
- 4 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 3 cans tuna, drained
- 12 oz Velveeta cheese, cut into small chunks
- 2 Tbsp. diced onion
- 2 Tbsp. diced red peppers (or even pimento, chopped)
- Big spoonful of relish (optional, we don't put it in)
- Miracle whip, add enough to have a good consistency
- Preheat oven to 400-f degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except the buns.
- Line the bottom of a baking sheet with foil.
- Lay down bottoms of buns on top of the baking sheet lined with foil.
- Add filling to each bun, topping with the other part of your hamburger pun.
- Cover with foil tightly. (Bun will get too crunchy w/o foil).
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More