- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8 - 12
- Preparation Time:
- Hamburger buns
- 4 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 3 cans tuna, drained
- 12 oz Velveeta cheese, cut into small chunks
- 2 Tbsp. diced onion
- 2 Tbsp. diced red peppers (or even pimento, chopped)
- Big spoonful of relish (optional, we don't put it in)
- Miracle whip, add enough to have a good consistency
- Preheat oven to 400-f degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except the buns.
- Line the bottom of a baking sheet with foil.
- Lay down bottoms of buns on top of the baking sheet lined with foil.
- Add filling to each bun, topping with the other part of your hamburger pun.
- Cover with foil tightly. (Bun will get too crunchy w/o foil).
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More