- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1 c dark corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 c melted butter or margarine
- 1 c pecan halves
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell(I use Pillsbury)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs thoroughly with sugar, corn syrup and melted butter. Add a dash of salt and pecans.
- Pour into pie shell. Place in moderate oven and bake for 50 min or till knife inserted one quarter of way from center comes out clean.
NotesMy favorite Christmas pie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More