- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1 c dark corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 c melted butter or margarine
- 1 c pecan halves
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell(I use Pillsbury)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs thoroughly with sugar, corn syrup and melted butter. Add a dash of salt and pecans.
- Pour into pie shell. Place in moderate oven and bake for 50 min or till knife inserted one quarter of way from center comes out clean.
NotesMy favorite Christmas pie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Paul's Food World Volume 1
The Social CookbookSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More