- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1 c dark corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 c melted butter or margarine
- 1 c pecan halves
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell(I use Pillsbury)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs thoroughly with sugar, corn syrup and melted butter. Add a dash of salt and pecans.
- Pour into pie shell. Place in moderate oven and bake for 50 min or till knife inserted one quarter of way from center comes out clean.
NotesMy favorite Christmas pie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More