- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1 c dark corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 c melted butter or margarine
- 1 c pecan halves
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell(I use Pillsbury)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs thoroughly with sugar, corn syrup and melted butter. Add a dash of salt and pecans.
- Pour into pie shell. Place in moderate oven and bake for 50 min or till knife inserted one quarter of way from center comes out clean.
NotesMy favorite Christmas pie.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More