- Cooking Time: 50
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy favorite Christmas pie.
- 2/3 c sugar
- 1 c dark corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 c melted butter or margarine
- 1 c pecan halves
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell(I use Pillsbury)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs thoroughly with sugar, corn syrup and melted butter. Add a dash of salt and pecans.
- Pour into pie shell. Place in moderate oven and bake for 50 min or till knife inserted one quarter of way from center comes out clean.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More