- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 40
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup (4 oz) cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, softened
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup original Bisquick® mix
- 1 jar (5 oz) pimiento-stuffed olives
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Stir together cheese, butter and Worcestershire sauce; stir in Bisquick mix until dough forms (work with hands if necessary).
- Pat olives completely dry on paper towel.
- Shape 1 teaspoon dough around each olive.
- Place about 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- This fun, tasty appetizer will have your guests wondering, “What are those?”
- But these breaded olives are sure to be a hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
MidLife Road Trip's
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More