- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- * 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- * 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- * 1 tsp. dehydrated onions
- * 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- * 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- * 1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- * 1/2 cup salad olives, well drained
- * 1/2 cup almond slivers
- * pepper to taste
- 1. In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
- 2. Place in a serving bowl
- 3. Cover
- 4. Chill at least 2 hrs. before serving so flavors will blend.
NotesI found a recipe for Pimiento Cheese but decided to spice it up a bit and make a tasty spread. This turned out great.
The One Dollar Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Joe's Omelet Supreme
Douglas' Christmas Chili
Mushroom, Potato and Smoked Gouda ChowderSee More