- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 min
BackstoryI found a recipe for Pimiento Cheese but decided to spice it up a bit and make a tasty spread. This turned out great.
- * 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- * 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- * 1 tsp. dehydrated onions
- * 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- * 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- * 1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- * 1/2 cup salad olives, well drained
- * 1/2 cup almond slivers
- * pepper to taste
- 1. In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
- 2. Place in a serving bowl
- 3. Cover
- 4. Chill at least 2 hrs. before serving so flavors will blend.