- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, cooled and peeled
- 15 green olives with pimentos
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt
- Paprika for garnish (optional)
- Slice cooled and peeled eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks; place yolks into a medium bowl; set whites and yolks aside.
- Slice each olive into thirds; set aside one slice for each egg; place remaining olives into a bowl with yolks; place in a food processor.
- Add in mayonnaise, mustard, celery salt and onion powder; pulse until mixture is smooth.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into each egg white half; place a reserved olive slice on top.
- Garnish each with a pinch of paprika, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesThis is a tangy deviled egg recipe that used olives and spicy brown mustard (this could also be easily made as an egg salad!).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More