- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, cooled and peeled
- 15 green olives with pimentos
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt
- Paprika for garnish (optional)
- Slice cooled and peeled eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks; place yolks into a medium bowl; set whites and yolks aside.
- Slice each olive into thirds; set aside one slice for each egg; place remaining olives into a bowl with yolks; place in a food processor.
- Add in mayonnaise, mustard, celery salt and onion powder; pulse until mixture is smooth.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into each egg white half; place a reserved olive slice on top.
- Garnish each with a pinch of paprika, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesThis is a tangy deviled egg recipe that used olives and spicy brown mustard (this could also be easily made as an egg salad!).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More