- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (6 to 7 ounces each) chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or broth
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- 1. For sauce, in a sauce pan over medium-high heat, add chicken stock and apricot preserves. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bring just to a boil and remove from heat; set aside.
- 2. Preheat barbecue grill (spray grill with vegetable-oil cooking spray). Place chicken onto hot grill. Cover barbecue with lid, open any vents, and cook 20 to 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (juices will run clear when cut with the tip of a knife); turning once. Remove from grill and place on a large serving platter or individual serving plates.
- 3. Top chicken breasts with Apricot Sauce and garnish with chopped parsley.
NotesI had this "healthier" option at The Olive Garden and thought it would be super easy to make at home. I found a recipe and you know what? Just as good as in the restaurant!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More