Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
10 cups water
1 large diced onion
1 lb. Italian sausage
1 1/2 tsp. crushed red peppers
4 Tbsp. bacon pieces
2 tsp. garlic puree
5 cubes chicken boullion
1 cup heavy cream
1 lb. sliced Russet potatoes, or about 3 large potatoes
1/4 bunch kale
1. Saute Italian sausage and crushed red pepper in pot. Drain excess fat, refrigerate while you prepare other ingreients.
2. In the same pan, sautee bacon, onions and garlic for approximately 15 minutes, or until the onions are soft.
3. Mix together the chicken bouillion and water, then add it to the onions, bacon and garlic. Cook until boilling.
4. Add potatoes and cook until soft, about half an hour.
5. Add heavy cream and cook until thoroughly heated.
6. Stir in sausage. Add kale just before serving.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Soup