- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over a med/low heat
- To the butter add the garlic, cream, pepper and salt and bring to a simmer (Turn heat down if it reaches a rapid boil, you only want a simmer!)
- Add the cheese and continue to simmer for 8-10 minutes or untill it reaches desired thickness.
NotesI shamelessly found this one on the internet a while back and my husband loves it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More