- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over a med/low heat
- To the butter add the garlic, cream, pepper and salt and bring to a simmer (Turn heat down if it reaches a rapid boil, you only want a simmer!)
- Add the cheese and continue to simmer for 8-10 minutes or untill it reaches desired thickness.
NotesI shamelessly found this one on the internet a while back and my husband loves it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More