OLIVE PEPPER PINWHEELS
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 140
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/3 cup each finely chopped sweet red, green and yellow pepper
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; stir in the peppers, olives and dressing mix.
Spread over tortillas. Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Just before serving, cut into 1-in. pieces.