- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 140
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/3 cup each finely chopped sweet red, green and yellow pepper
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; stir in the peppers, olives and dressing mix.
- Spread over tortillas. Roll up jelly-roll style; wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Just before serving, cut into 1-in. pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
My Family Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More