- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 6 or 12 Pack Soft Flour Tortillas
- 2- 8 oz pkgs. Cream Cheese, softened
- 5-6 small cans chopped black olives
- Fresh Salsa
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 med. onion, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 head garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Cilantro
- 3-4 hot jalapenos & juice
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Put both packages of cream cheese in a medium bowl, break down slightly with a fork. Add chopped olives and mix well. Spread on full tortilla in a 1/4 inch layer, start at one end and tightly roll tortilla until it is completely rolled. It's ok if the mixture oozes a little, just swipe the excess off with a butterknife and add it back to the mixture in the bowl. Repeat this on each tortilla until you run out of mixture. Place finished rolled tortillas in the fridge for 1-2 hours to set for cutting.
- While waiting for the tortillas to set, make your salsa.
- Simply combine all of your ingredients, stir and chill for serving. I throw all ingredients in a Kitchen Food Processor and pulse until it's all combined, takes just moments! Some are fine with using a mild-medium jarred salsa, so if that's easier, it's fine. I just prefer homemade with this dish myself.
- When tortillas and salsa are chilled..remove rolled tortillas and begin to cut 1/2 inch slices. Once all pinwheels are cut, arrange on a plate and serve with salsa.
- Simple and yummy!
NotesThis is such an easy appetizer and a delicious snack! It's so easy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More