- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Olive Salad:
- 1 cup pitted brine-cured black olives, such as Niçoise, sliced
- 1 cup large (queen) pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- The salad can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
NotesUse this olive salad to create a sandwich using ham, capicola, salami, mortadella, provolone and/or mozzarella cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More