- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Olive Salad:
- 1 cup pitted brine-cured black olives, such as Niçoise, sliced
- 1 cup large (queen) pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- The salad can be refrigerated for up to 1 week.
NotesUse this olive salad to create a sandwich using ham, capicola, salami, mortadella, provolone and/or mozzarella cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
MidLife Road Trip's
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More