- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Calamata Olives - drained
- 1 cup Green Olives - drained
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers - drained
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 T. fresh parsely
- 1 T. Italian Seasoning
- Throw it all into a food processor and chop.
- Mix well.
- Store in refrigerator...
- Serve with toasted baguette slices or assorted crackers...
NotesThis recipe from my daughter. If you like olives you will love this spread. Easy to put together and easy to pack along for a get together :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More