- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- Egg Mixture:
- 3 eggs
- Dash of Pepper
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Garlic Salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. Kraft 100/ grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. chopped bacon, cooked
- 2 tbsp. diced onion, sauteed
- 2 tbsp. chopped green bell pepper
- Vegetable oil
- *Note: you can use any filling you want
- -In a bowl, combine eggs, pepper, salts, water, and Parmesan cheese.
- -Pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a heated, medium sized pan.
- -To form the omelet, pour egg mixture, then start stirring, gently. Keep stirring until the eggs looks fluffy.
- -Add the filling on one side of the omelet. Carefully, fold omelet in half, using a spatula. Then take the top half, and fold it across the bottom. Press with the spatula.
- -Serve in a bowl, and top with more cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More