- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- Egg Mixture:
- 3 eggs
- Dash of Pepper
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Garlic Salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. Kraft 100/ grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. chopped bacon, cooked
- 2 tbsp. diced onion, sauteed
- 2 tbsp. chopped green bell pepper
- Vegetable oil
- *Note: you can use any filling you want
- -In a bowl, combine eggs, pepper, salts, water, and Parmesan cheese.
- -Pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a heated, medium sized pan.
- -To form the omelet, pour egg mixture, then start stirring, gently. Keep stirring until the eggs looks fluffy.
- -Add the filling on one side of the omelet. Carefully, fold omelet in half, using a spatula. Then take the top half, and fold it across the bottom. Press with the spatula.
- -Serve in a bowl, and top with more cheese.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More