- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- Egg Mixture:
- 3 eggs
- Dash of Pepper
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Garlic Salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. Kraft 100/ grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. chopped bacon, cooked
- 2 tbsp. diced onion, sauteed
- 2 tbsp. chopped green bell pepper
- Vegetable oil
- *Note: you can use any filling you want
- -In a bowl, combine eggs, pepper, salts, water, and Parmesan cheese.
- -Pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a heated, medium sized pan.
- -To form the omelet, pour egg mixture, then start stirring, gently. Keep stirring until the eggs looks fluffy.
- -Add the filling on one side of the omelet. Carefully, fold omelet in half, using a spatula. Then take the top half, and fold it across the bottom. Press with the spatula.
- -Serve in a bowl, and top with more cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More