- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 to 3 re-sealable plastic freezer bags
- Add-Ins (optional):
- Shredded Cheddar
- Crumbled feta
- Shredded mozzarella
- Cooked and crumbled bacon
- Cooked and crumbled sausage
- Diced ham
- Chopped bell peppers
- Chopped spinach
- Diced red onion
- Diced tomatoes
- Sauteed sliced mushrooms
- Sliced black olives
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together eggs, salt, pepper and any of the desired add-ins.
- Divide and pour the egg mixture into re-sealable plastic bags.
- Boil a large pot of water and drop in the sealed omelette bags.
- Simmer the bags for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove bags from the water with tongs and drain them on a paper towel lined plate.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Open the bags and pour the cooked omelet out onto a plate.
NotesSuch a nice way to make individual omelets, and best of all.. very little clean up!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More