- Cooking Time: 7 min.
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. butter or margarine
- Grated cheese, chopped peppers and onions, ham (all optional)
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Beat with a fork or wire whisk until well blended.
- Melt butter or margarine in omelet pan over medium heat.
- When butter or margarine begins to sizzle, pour egg mixture into pan.
- Tilt pan side to side until egg mixture is cooked.
- If desired, place grated cheese, peppers, and onions on 1/2 of omelet. Fold remaining side over toppings. Heat until cheese begins to melt.
- Serve with toast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The NourishFull Kitchen
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More