- Cooking Time: 7 min.
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. butter or margarine
- Grated cheese, chopped peppers and onions, ham (all optional)
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Beat with a fork or wire whisk until well blended.
- Melt butter or margarine in omelet pan over medium heat.
- When butter or margarine begins to sizzle, pour egg mixture into pan.
- Tilt pan side to side until egg mixture is cooked.
- If desired, place grated cheese, peppers, and onions on 1/2 of omelet. Fold remaining side over toppings. Heat until cheese begins to melt.
- Serve with toast.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More