- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Whey Crisps
- 2/3 cup craisins
- 1/3 cup fiber cereal
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp splenda
- 1 10 oz bag of dark choc chips
- 1 tsp skim milk
- 1. Mix Whey Crisps, craisins, splenda and cereal in a bowl.
- 2. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chips for 30 sec, stir. If chips are not all melted put them back in the microwave for 30sec intervals until the chips are melted and smooth.
- 3. Once chips are melted, stir in PB.
- 4. Pour choc/peanut butter mixture over dry ingredients. Mix until coated. Will have a mud-like consistency.
- 5. On a greased baking sheet, drop heaping Tbsp of mixture.
- 6. Freeze for 5 min. Place mixture in plastic Ziploc bag.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
My Family CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More