- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 squares BAKERS unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 \ eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, \
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup nuts, toasted and chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (325 for glass). Line 13 x 9" baking pan with foil extending over edges to form handles. Grease foil.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on high for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir sugar into chocolate mixture until well blended. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and nuts until well blended. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool in pan. Lift out of pan onto cutting board. Sprinkle with powdered sugar then cut into squares. Makes 24.
- Stor in cool, dry place but not in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More