- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing for Chicken
- 1/2 Stick of butter cut up
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream or milk
- Heat oven to 375
- mix stuffing mix, butter and 1 1/2 cups hot water in a large bowl and set aside.
- Arrange chicken on baking dish. Mix soup and sour cream until blended. Spread evenly over chicken, then top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Not the lightest of dinners but ooooh so good!
NotesBeware, this may be a good cheat on your diet meal
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More