- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 slice bread, toasted
- sliced tomato
- 1 egg
- 1 slice cheese
- cracked pepper
- Put the stove on low heat, Pam the frying pan.
- Crack the egg into the pan, sprinkle the pepper over it and then immediately put the pan's cover over it.
- Cook until the white part starts to creep up over the yolk, put the slice of cheese over the egg and re-cover.
- Put the sliced tomato on the bread, as you wait for the cheese to met over the egg.
- Place the egg/cheese on the bread, serve with knife and fork.
NotesI think there's nothing better than an egg cooked over easy. This is quick and easy and relatively healthy in the morning.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More