ONE LONELY BANANA BREAD
- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- One old banana
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a good pinch of salt
- nuts or chocolate chips, if you like
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together. A little lumpy banana is good!
- Grease the pan; pour the batter in.
- Bake the bread at 350 for about 40 minutes.
- Enjoy! You can freeze the bread after it's done, too.
NotesHad one last, lonely banana getting old in the fruit basket. I was able to cobble together some substitutions and put together the following...and it's actually good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More