- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- One old banana
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a good pinch of salt
- nuts or chocolate chips, if you like
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together. A little lumpy banana is good!
- Grease the pan; pour the batter in.
- Bake the bread at 350 for about 40 minutes.
- Enjoy! You can freeze the bread after it's done, too.
NotesHad one last, lonely banana getting old in the fruit basket. I was able to cobble together some substitutions and put together the following...and it's actually good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More