- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- One old banana
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a good pinch of salt
- nuts or chocolate chips, if you like
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together. A little lumpy banana is good!
- Grease the pan; pour the batter in.
- Bake the bread at 350 for about 40 minutes.
- Enjoy! You can freeze the bread after it's done, too.
NotesHad one last, lonely banana getting old in the fruit basket. I was able to cobble together some substitutions and put together the following...and it's actually good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More