- Yukon gold potatoes
- crushed chilis
- fresh parsley
- maple syrup
- Slice 3 large yukon gold potatoes into thin discs.
- Heat 1/4 cup canola oil on medium and fry potatoes for 10 minutes.
- Add 1 chopped onion, 1 minced clove of garlic and stir.
- Add 1/2 tsp crushed chilis and 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Cook for approx. 10 more minutes until potatoes are crisp.
- Add 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley. Mix.
- Add salt and fresh-cracked pepper to taste.
- In a pan, heat 1/3 cup real Canadian maple syrup on med-low.
- Add black forest ham slices. Heat through and serve.
NotesThe breakfast of carpet-burn champions! Nadia G cooks up crispy, onion spiced homefries and sweet maple ham. This grub is guaranteed to both cure that hangover curb awkward conversation with... 'What's his name again?'
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Delightful DessertsSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More