- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bone-in chicken pieces (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1-1/2 lb. potatoes (about 3 med. potatoes), cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken and potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Top with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through (180ºF), removing foil after 30 min.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More