- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bone-in chicken pieces (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1-1/2 lb. potatoes (about 3 med. potatoes), cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken and potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Top with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through (180ºF), removing foil after 30 min.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More