- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bone-in chicken pieces (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1-1/2 lb. potatoes (about 3 med. potatoes), cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken and potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Top with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through (180ºF), removing foil after 30 min.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More