- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bone-in chicken pieces (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1-1/2 lb. potatoes (about 3 med. potatoes), cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken and potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Top with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through (180ºF), removing foil after 30 min.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Cole Family Cookbook 2015See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More