- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bone-in chicken pieces (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1-1/2 lb. potatoes (about 3 med. potatoes), cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Place chicken and potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- TOP with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover with foil.
- BAKE 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through (180ºF), removing foil after 30 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More