- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bone-in chicken pieces (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1-1/2 lb. potatoes (about 3 med. potatoes), cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Place chicken and potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- TOP with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover with foil.
- BAKE 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through (180ºF), removing foil after 30 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More